Strength, flexibility, coordination, balance and longevity are within your grasp.
Cultivate and enhance your foundational mind/body practice repertoire.
- Increase range of motion
- Calm the mind
- Restore proper breathing patterns
- Align intrinsic body energy with body structure
- Strengthen natural recuperative energies
- Normalize joint dysfunction
- Prevent or correct carpal tunnel syndrome
- Alleviate sciatic and lower back pain
- Loosen the body while gradually opening the joints
- Integrate physical and energetic awareness
The practice of Sun Salutation brings happiness, well-being and sunlight to the spirit.
Its primary focus is to improve mind control and strengthen will.
It is the only form of exercise, in which a person should not use outward strength or force in their movements. Improvement depends not on outer strength, but inner awareness.
It embodies a philosophy that not only promotes health but can also be applied to every aspect of daily life”
“As nature is always in motion, so should one activate to strengthen themselves without interruption”
Book of Changes (I Ching)